Wow, a phone with 720p resolution?
Samsung’s official press event in Hong Kong to debut the Nexus Prime smartphone isn’t until Wednesday morning, but a Japanese carrier appears to have shared details of the phone on Tuesday. NTT DoCoMo has reportedly shown a picture of the phone, called the Galaxy Nexus in the photo, and full specifications, along with a Nov. 20 availability date in Japan.
The hardware listing, which comes from a translated web page at the Blog of Mobile via Android Central, lines up with the leaked specifications seen earlier this month:
- Dimensions: 136.0 mm × 68.0 mm × 8.8 to 11.5 mm
- Weight: Approximately 135 grams
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich (s goog)
- Texas Instruments(s txn) OMAP4460 CPU; ARM(s armh) Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core); CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Imagination Technologies PowerVR SGX 540
- Network support (varies by carrier): W-CDMA; GSM; LTE, CDMA2000; HSPA; EDGE, GPRS; LTE; EV-DO
- Display: AMOLED HD: 4.65…
View original post 218 more words